Dinner Inspiration | Chicken Chickpea Chopped Salad
Delicious and healthy dinner inspiration for your Monday night, it's super easy to whip up and will give you all the goodness you need if you "over indulged" a little over the weekend. Visit ambitiouskitchen.com for a whole lot of amazing recipes, just like this one.
- 2 large romaine hearts, washed and chopped
- 1 cup pulled cooked chicken breast
- 1 (15.5 oz) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3/4 cup sweet corn (I grilled mine)
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup BBQ dressing, if desired
- In a large bowl add lettuce, top with all ingredients except for avocado and BBQ dressing. Toss salad gently.
- Place into cold salad bowls. Garnish with diced avocado and drizzle with BBQ dressing if desired. Serve with low-fat corn tortilla strips.
And BOOOOM dinner is served, jump over to the lovely ambitiouskitchen.com for more.